Our gallery attracts thousands of individuals through its doors each month. Located in the heart of St. Jacobs Village, a major tourist attraction, our visitors come from all over the world. Our regular programming attracts locals while our consistent calendar of events brings in a broader range throughout the month.
Artists of all mediums will be considered for the gallery, including those with gift shop items on offer.
Three Sisters Cultural Centre operates on a consignment fee of 45% if a sale is made; artists walk away with 55%. Full details will be in the contract provided once an application is successful.
To apply, please upload the following to a Google Drive Folder titled: Gallery Submission – Your Name and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in the folder:
- Bio and CV – with Web Site and Social Media Links if you have them
- Examples of your work – Images labels should include your name
- Proposal for what you would like to sell with the price ranges
Uploading to Google Drive
- Start by making sure your image files are all labeled with at least your name but preferably like: Your name-name of piece – medium – size – price.jpeg. Create a word document that tells me a little about you – Bio, CV, Web and Social Media links etc.
- Go to google.com you will get a sign-in option. Use your Gmail as your username and your Gmail password to sign in.
- Look for a small square made up of 9 dots. When you click on it you will see many options, choose – DRIVE.
- You will see a button with a coloured cross and the word NEW on it. Click that.
- Choose NEW FOLDER (first option)
- You will be asked to name the folder. Name it Gallery Submission – YOUR NAME and click – CREATE
- Now you have the folder in your list, click on it twice to open it.
- You will see a button with a coloured cross and the word NEW on it. Click that. Choose – FILE UPLOAD
- Choose your image files and word doc you created for your submission and click – UPLOAD
- On the right side, there are details of this new folder. Click – MANAGE ACCESS
- Type in email@example.com and click – SEND