Those who rent Studio Space in The Centre become In-House Artists. The Centre will be open to visitors and the general public during regular retail hours providing In-House Artists the opportunity to interact directly with an international client base.
Studio Space Rent includes:
- 100 sf autonomous space in a climate controlled building
- Utilities, Fees, Maintenance & Security
- Utility Sink & Large Window
- 24 hour access
- Accessible Washrooms
In-House Artists are given privilege of space that includes:
- discounts to rent event, recording and workshop space
- use of artist lounge
- dedicated space on our website
- reduced commission % in gallery
- support for programming and events like ticket sales and marketing
$600 + HST / month for an annual lease
No open flame, toxic chemicals nor kilns can be considered.
To apply upload a Bio, Artist Statement and 4 images of your work to a google drive and share the link with firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jax Rula at 519 884-2811